Top 10 Luxury Rehab Centers from Ask Men:
1) Promises in Malibu, California
2) Passages in Malibu, California
3) The Meadows Clinic in Phoenix, Arizona
4) The Priory in Roehampton, England
5) Crossroads Center in Antigua
6) Caron Foundation in Wernersville, Pennsylvania
7) Cottonwood de Tucson in Tucson, Arizona
8) Cirque Lodge in Sundance, Utah
9) The Sanctuary in Byron Bay, Australia
10) Sober Living By The Sea in Newport Beach, California
According to the article, Sober Living is less than 50% the cost of any other on the list, at “just” $25,000 for 3 months. They specialize in treating substance abuse and eating disorders.
This rehab clinic, which opened its Spanish-Mediterranean ranch-house doors in 1986, emphasizes physical fitness and the outdoors as means to treating addictions. Guests are encouraged to take part in a range of daily water-based activities — such as surfing and sailing or even hiking and volleyball — which are viewed as an integral part of the healing process. Sober Living provides gender-specific programs with separate sobriety tracks and facilities for male and female guests, including a noteworthy women-only eating-disorder facility.
See our Los Angeles Rehabilitation Centers web site for more information on substance abuse rehab centers.